you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)

Anonymous
2018-05-27T12:47:02+00:00

Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-15T15:57:17+00:00

    fdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdff

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-14T18:02:40+00:00

    i don't know if your trying to fix a windows 10 error but if not ignore this but doing that for me just makes it so I don't get the message but it does not fix my problem. I don't get my overlay when I do that is what I mean.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-03-24T18:18:11+00:00

    hts,rtjjyrjjsyjfxhtdsxcvfcffdghgfdwdfvbntcgxwsgvb

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-02-25T17:58:01+00:00

    whatever

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-02-19T04:08:21+00:00

    Do you have Discord installed? If so, I would try uninstall it to see if it resolves the problem.

    yes i do haveĀ  a problem with uninstall some of my things

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments