you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)

Anonymous
2018-05-27T12:47:02+00:00

Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-06-21T09:30:32+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-06-12T04:25:47+00:00

    I am in the same situation. I am interested to see if you figured it out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-05-27T12:53:06+00:00

    It still says that

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-05-27T12:48:12+00:00

    Do you have Discord installed? If so, I would try uninstall it to see if it resolves the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments