you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)

Anonymous
2018-05-27T12:47:02+00:00

Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-05T23:56:02+00:00

    Well I really need this app to that helps me play games on ''Roblox'' and it is named'' ms gamingoverlay ''and I do not know where to find that app

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-07-10T19:33:07+00:00

    WSRESET on my computer opens a command window. It blinks for several minutes then closes.  The same error message is displayed on the windows screen.  I ran WSRESET again as adminstrator.  Same result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-05-16T23:08:39+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-05-03T18:55:12+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    Game Medal of Honor "Allied Assault"  and "Breakthrough:" wont run/ 

    I have Windows 10

    Games wont start.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-05-03T14:10:59+00:00

    When It pops for me, it says to find an app in the app store. I clicked it and it immediately went to an app called "Game Bar" I must have deleted it because it said I already owned it. I installed it and that fixed the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments