you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)

Anonymous
2018-05-27T12:47:02+00:00

Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-13T22:24:35+00:00

    it good

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-06T10:30:52+00:00

    I am in the same situation. I am interested to see if you figured it out.

    I need help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-10-02T01:42:44+00:00

    Ok i see

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-10-02T01:34:36+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-10-02T01:32:50+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    I found simple solution .Go into Settings->Gaming->Game Bar.Then turn off "record game clips,screenshorts and broadcast using game bar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments