you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)

Anonymous
2018-05-27T12:47:02+00:00

Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-05-16T23:08:39+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-05-03T14:10:59+00:00

    When It pops for me, it says to find an app in the app store. I clicked it and it immediately went to an app called "Game Bar" I must have deleted it because it said I already owned it. I installed it and that fixed the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-08-22T17:57:47+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-08-25T18:21:30+00:00

    I need this app

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-08-22T17:58:30+00:00

    Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments