Well I really need this app to that helps me play games on ''Roblox'' and it is named'' ms gamingoverlay ''and I do not know where to find that app
you'll need a new app to open this ms-gaming overlay (windows 10 1803)
Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2019-08-05T23:56:02+00:00 -
Anonymous
2019-07-10T19:33:07+00:00 WSRESET on my computer opens a command window. It blinks for several minutes then closes. The same error message is displayed on the windows screen. I ran WSRESET again as adminstrator. Same result.
-
Anonymous
2019-05-03T18:55:12+00:00 Every time I try to use the game bar, this pops up
Game Medal of Honor "Allied Assault" and "Breakthrough:" wont run/
I have Windows 10
Games wont start.
-
Anonymous
2019-04-15T15:57:17+00:00 fdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdff