I am trying from 2 days to resolve the not functioning of smart gestures problem but all in vain :-(
FocalTech touchpad
hey microsoft im in alot of trouble
because i have installed windows 10 pro on Hair Y11C laptop and then i found my touch pad working but the only problem was that my tochpad multi finger guestures not working. I already tried to uninstall driver and tried to update and my computer says your
touchpad drivers already updated to latest version but still not success then i tried microsoft precision drivers still nothing works i searched everywhere on internet but no found solution i have focaltech pointing device my touchpad working fine but geustures
not working plz plz plz help me im so woried right now plz help me to fix it
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-12-30T09:37:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-12-30T09:42:43+00:00 I haven't tried that method but i think it will work but you can have less features by that method.. Have anyone tried windows 8.1 in these models instead of windows 10..
I heard from some where that if we install a previous version of windows instead of compatible version, everything goes on perfectly.. so who thinks he is a volunteer to install windows 8.1 instead of windows 10.. i can not install 8.1 now because of having expensive soft wares installed in my laptop...
-
Anonymous
2019-01-14T16:52:09+00:00 Same Problem here with OS Build 17763.254.
Haier Laptop drivers are not properly maintained by Haier.
I reported this problem to Haier to maintain a directory of Drivers for Haier y11cbut they did not give any response.
-
Anonymous
2019-01-17T19:05:16+00:00 Focal tech driver link:
-
Anonymous
2019-01-17T19:05:52+00:00 Focal tech driver link: