www.facebook.com/thefahadfarooq/
ye mera fb ka account hai mujhe msg kro brother
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
hey microsoft im in alot of trouble
because i have installed windows 10 pro on Hair Y11C laptop and then i found my touch pad working but the only problem was that my tochpad multi finger guestures not working. I already tried to uninstall driver and tried to update and my computer says your
touchpad drivers already updated to latest version but still not success then i tried microsoft precision drivers still nothing works i searched everywhere on internet but no found solution i have focaltech pointing device my touchpad working fine but geustures
not working plz plz plz help me im so woried right now plz help me to fix it
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
www.facebook.com/thefahadfarooq/
ye mera fb ka account hai mujhe msg kro brother
I Have the Same Prblm......
dude same problem … the only difference … I DID NOT TRY TO RE-INSTALL THE WINDOWS
no he told me that he also changed the window himself. and the serviceman fix his laptop for free but having warranty card is must
I am facing the same, and please tell me what I need with warranty card
just fill ur warranty card from where u got laptop cllge , university etc