Hhmmm.... Yess brO.... I tried a lOt bt did't sOlved.... SO i understand that this is nOt sOlvable.... Thanxx
FocalTech touchpad
hey microsoft im in alot of trouble
because i have installed windows 10 pro on Hair Y11C laptop and then i found my touch pad working but the only problem was that my tochpad multi finger guestures not working. I already tried to uninstall driver and tried to update and my computer says your
touchpad drivers already updated to latest version but still not success then i tried microsoft precision drivers still nothing works i searched everywhere on internet but no found solution i have focaltech pointing device my touchpad working fine but geustures
not working plz plz plz help me im so woried right now plz help me to fix it
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2018-12-30T05:25:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-12-29T17:38:50+00:00 Bro, unfortunately this model of Haier Laptops have this odd problem. even if you try to resolve, its not gonna solve. installing new windows may help but not forever. when windows is updated, it still creates same problem. so don't worry and keep enjoying. and one thing, focaltech pointing drivers and keyboard driver must be in correct order for touchpad to work properly..
i think its enough
-
Anonymous
2018-10-07T13:15:34+00:00 just fill ur warranty card from where u got laptop cllge , university etc
-
Anonymous
2018-10-06T14:09:59+00:00 no he told me that he also changed the window himself. and the serviceman fix his laptop for free but having warranty card is must
I am facing the same, and please tell me what I need with warranty card
-
Anonymous
2018-10-01T17:32:00+00:00 dude same problem … the only difference … I DID NOT TRY TO RE-INSTALL THE WINDOWS