Hello everyone, I was also facing this problem for quite long. now I have found the solution
- Download the Driver file from here
- Run and install the drivers
- Reboot your Device
- Check to see your touchpad works
- if not, notify.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
hey microsoft im in alot of trouble
because i have installed windows 10 pro on Hair Y11C laptop and then i found my touch pad working but the only problem was that my tochpad multi finger guestures not working. I already tried to uninstall driver and tried to update and my computer says your
touchpad drivers already updated to latest version but still not success then i tried microsoft precision drivers still nothing works i searched everywhere on internet but no found solution i have focaltech pointing device my touchpad working fine but geustures
not working plz plz plz help me im so woried right now plz help me to fix it
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello everyone, I was also facing this problem for quite long. now I have found the solution
dude same problem … the only difference … I DID NOT TRY TO RE-INSTALL THE WINDOWS
Brother this is FocalTech Touch pad driver installer original for Haier Y11c
Link: https://za.gl/fIYVcQ
Click link, Wait for secs
in bottom there is a green button in last with name "Get Link"
There you Go! Install and Enjoy ;)
bro u have the same issue as I have.
did u find the solution.
help me out plz.
Brother this is FocalTech Touch pad driver installer original for Haier Y11c
Link: https://za.gl/fIYVcQ
Click link, Wait for secs
in bottom there is a green button in last with name "Get Link"
There you Go! Install and Enjoy ;)
www.facebook.com/thefahadfarooq/
ye mera fb ka account hai mujhe msg kro brother
Brother this is FocalTech Touch pad driver installer original for Haier Y11c
Link: https://za.gl/fIYVcQ
Click link, Wait for secs
in bottom there is a green button in last with name "Get Link"
There you Go! Install and Enjoy ;)
I am trying from 2 days to resolve the not functioning of smart gestures problem but all in vain :-(
Brother this is FocalTech Touch pad driver installer original for Haier Y11c
Link: https://za.gl/fIYVcQ
Click link, Wait for secs
in bottom there is a green button in last with name "Get Link"
There you Go! Install and Enjoy ;)