Hi Winnie5560,
In Device Manager, right click that device and choose 'Disable' - don't uninstall it as Windows will just re-install it.
That should stop the popups you are getting !!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What is this? Under device manager, Imaging Devices, shows orange exclamation mark; tried to update but here is information under Properties:
This device cannot start. (Code 10)
The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device.
Device ROOT\IMAGE\0001 was deleted.
Class Guid: {6BDD1FC6-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}
I also tried troubleshooting under Hardware & Devices but problem is unresolved. Can I uninstall this?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Winnie5560,
In Device Manager, right click that device and choose 'Disable' - don't uninstall it as Windows will just re-install it.
That should stop the popups you are getting !!
usb\vid_0482&pid_061d&mi_01
What is this? Under device manager, Imaging Devices, shows orange exclamation mark; tried to update but here is information under Properties:
This device cannot start. (Code 10)
The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device.
Device ROOT\IMAGE\0001 was deleted.
Class Guid: {6BDD1FC6-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}
I also tried troubleshooting under Hardware & Devices but problem is unresolved. Can I uninstall this?
What is this? Under device manager, Imaging Devices, shows orange exclamation mark; tried to update but here is information under Properties:
This device cannot start. (Code 10)
The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device.
Device ROOT\IMAGE\0001 was deleted.
Class Guid: {6BDD1FC6-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}
I also tried troubleshooting under Hardware & Devices but problem is unresolved. Can I uninstall this?
260ci WIA Driver (USB)