260ci WIA Driver USB problem

Anonymous
2018-04-18T16:58:51+00:00

What is this?  Under device manager, Imaging Devices,  shows orange exclamation mark; tried to update but here is information under Properties: 

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device.

Device ROOT\IMAGE\0001 was deleted.

Class Guid: {6BDD1FC6-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}

I also tried troubleshooting under Hardware & Devices but problem is unresolved. Can I uninstall this?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2018-04-18T18:11:29+00:00

Hi Winnie5560,

In Device Manager, right click that device and choose 'Disable' - don't uninstall it as Windows will just re-install it.

That should stop the popups you are getting !!

Was this answer helpful?

40+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-06-05T19:19:00+00:00

    I've got the same thing popping up and I have an HP all-in-one. Never even heard of Kyocera, so I'm with you on it being inadvertantly introduced by Windows update. Thanks for the fix because I tend to obssess terribly over these little tweaks until I can get it fixed. You rock LOL.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-03-25T07:32:20+00:00

    Hi Winnie5560,

    In Device Manager, right click that device and choose 'Disable' - don't uninstall it as Windows will just re-install it.

    That should stop the popups you are getting !!

    Thank you very much. I Had the same problem with Winnie5560.

    And the solution of your answer had solved it.

    I'm really glad to thanks to you very much for your answer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-03-05T17:49:49+00:00

    usb\vid_0482&pid_061d&mi_01

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-01-29T03:38:40+00:00

    ayudenme la webcam no me agarra me dice error dee codigo 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments