Hi Winnie5560,
In Device Manager, right click that device and choose 'Disable' - don't uninstall it as Windows will just re-install it.
That should stop the popups you are getting !!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What is this? Under device manager, Imaging Devices, shows orange exclamation mark; tried to update but here is information under Properties:
This device cannot start. (Code 10)
The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device.
Device ROOT\IMAGE\0001 was deleted.
Class Guid: {6BDD1FC6-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}
I also tried troubleshooting under Hardware & Devices but problem is unresolved. Can I uninstall this?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Winnie5560,
In Device Manager, right click that device and choose 'Disable' - don't uninstall it as Windows will just re-install it.
That should stop the popups you are getting !!
Hi Dave,
I do not have a Kyocera printer/scanner; not sure if I ever had one! I currently have a Canon Image Class printer/scanner. Do you think it would be safe to uninstall this from Device Manager?
Thanks.
Hi Winnie5560, do you have a Kyocera printer or printer/scanner?
If so you need to reinstall the software and driver for that device . . .
If you have a Kyocera device what is the Model No. of that device
Hello Dave,
Thanks for your prompt response.
Here is the info:
usb\vid_0482&pid_061d&mi_01
Hi Winnie,
That guid refers to a camera or more likely a scanner . ..
Right click that device in Device Manager, choose Properties
Click on the Details Tab and change the Property Drop down to Hardware ID's
Right click the top line in the resulting list and choose Copy
Paste that line in here and I will help with identifying that device . . .