Hi Winnie5560,
In Device Manager, right click that device and choose 'Disable' - don't uninstall it as Windows will just re-install it.
That should stop the popups you are getting !!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
What is this? Under device manager, Imaging Devices, shows orange exclamation mark; tried to update but here is information under Properties:
This device cannot start. (Code 10)
The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device.
Device ROOT\IMAGE\0001 was deleted.
Class Guid: {6BDD1FC6-810F-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}
I also tried troubleshooting under Hardware & Devices but problem is unresolved. Can I uninstall this?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Winnie5560,
In Device Manager, right click that device and choose 'Disable' - don't uninstall it as Windows will just re-install it.
That should stop the popups you are getting !!
Thank you for your reply. It was a kyocera a printer driver. in the meantime I have sold the problem by disabling the device.
Hella
Hi Fayeah,
That is a Realtek USB and PCIe Media Card Reader . . .
Go to the Support Page for your device on the Manufacturers Website, then download and install the device driver for that device . . .
Hi Winnie,
That guid refers to a camera or more likely a scanner . ..
Right click that device in Device Manager, choose Properties
Click on the Details Tab and change the Property Drop down to Hardware ID's
Right click the top line in the resulting list and choose Copy
Paste that line in here and I will help with identifying that device . . .
Help please! Thank you!
here's the hardware id
usb\vid_0482&pid_061d&mi_01
I just had the same problem and asked Microsoft Customer Service and
support. I believe they just did it. The popups stopped.
But I don`t know what it is and what it does!