I sign out and back on and it worked.
This was on only 1 of the 4 laptops. Some of the replies were done on the other laptops just to see if they were affected. They were not and I have the other one looking good.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
PC won't boot and I'm done attempting a repair. Finished.
I would like to start from scratch but would like to install the OS GPT vs MBR which I had originally done.
I originally upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate Edition before the 10 upgrade for free expired so I don't have a key. What's the best trouble free method? I also installed with a legacy BIOS (Award Software Int.) but the motherboard (Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 rev 1.0) is UEFI capable.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I sign out and back on and it worked.
This was on only 1 of the 4 laptops. Some of the replies were done on the other laptops just to see if they were affected. They were not and I have the other one looking good.
LOL, now he is back from USER A to lacrumb. That has happened to me before by accident, as they claimed, NOT, but they also do it when you are naughty.
The unintentional hilarity of things around here is what keeps me coming back.
Ya you are right, we need a clown around. Without you here, it is no fun.
Ya you are right, we need a clown around. Without you here, it is no fun.
Thank you, Mr. Double-Down.
I was under the impression that UEFI was better given it created more than 1 MBR on the drive (less likely to have MBR corrupted issues and no boot).