I'm excited to be approaching 69 and think I've learned how to not argue in web forums.
Windows 10 clean install
PC won't boot and I'm done attempting a repair. Finished.
I would like to start from scratch but would like to install the OS GPT vs MBR which I had originally done.
I originally upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate Edition before the 10 upgrade for free expired so I don't have a key. What's the best trouble free method? I also installed with a legacy BIOS (Award Software Int.) but the motherboard (Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 rev 1.0) is UEFI capable.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2018-05-08T15:02:44+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2018-05-08T12:47:30+00:00 You trying to tell me something. lmao, I have did hundreds of installs without preparing drives too. Stick the disk in and go. This gets funnier by the minute.
Maybe post to the OP, not me. I am years ahead of you son. LOL.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2018-05-08T06:16:49+00:00 Ya I remember the good old days. Not as far back as you. LOL, OLD MAN. Well I am 52, so not a young pup either.
You have a good night lacrumb.