I was under the impression that UEFI was better given it created more than 1 MBR on the drive (less likely to have MBR corrupted issues and no boot).
Windows 10 clean install
PC won't boot and I'm done attempting a repair. Finished.
I would like to start from scratch but would like to install the OS GPT vs MBR which I had originally done.
I originally upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate Edition before the 10 upgrade for free expired so I don't have a key. What's the best trouble free method? I also installed with a legacy BIOS (Award Software Int.) but the motherboard (Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 rev 1.0) is UEFI capable.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-05-09T09:44:33+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-05-09T00:24:37+00:00 Ya you are right, we need a clown around. Without you here, it is no fun.
Thank you, Mr. Double-Down.
-
Anonymous
2018-05-09T00:21:03+00:00 Ya you are right, we need a clown around. Without you here, it is no fun.
-
Anonymous
2018-05-09T00:09:46+00:00 LOL, now he is back from USER A to lacrumb. That has happened to me before by accident, as they claimed, NOT, but they also do it when you are naughty.
The unintentional hilarity of things around here is what keeps me coming back.
-
Anonymous
2018-05-08T19:25:41+00:00 LOL, now he is back from USER A to lacrumb. That has happened to me before by accident, as they claimed, NOT, but they also do it when you are naughty.