Out of disk space on Local Disk (D:) - April update

Anonymous
2018-04-30T23:45:11+00:00

Hi,

I installed the new April update and since then, I’m getting a disk error:

You are running out of disk space on Local Disk (D:).

I see I have 406mb/449mb of used space, but how to fixe that?

I look into the disk, there is nothing! I tried a clean up, but there is nothing to remove.

Thx

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2018-05-01T03:22:41+00:00

Understood. I am too affected by this and used diskpart to remove the drive letter. For me G was assigned.

Right-click Start>Command Prompt(admin)

Type in the following:

diskpart

list volume

select volume 3

Replace 3 with the number of the volume which is assigned a drive letter.

remove letter="G"

Replace G with D

Don't worry, removing a drive letter would not cause any harm to your device.

Was this answer helpful?

600+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-06-14T15:10:46+00:00

    No it has nothing to do  with the update......Just try to to reboot the system and update for few times .....That's what happened to my computer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-06-14T15:06:19+00:00

    Help! I was able to complete this task with no issues but now that there is a new update out, it's not running the update. I'm assuming this is because I removed the D disk. It looks like it then caused a new problem of the computer not running updates as I'm assuming it was auto-sending to the D disk. Now, what do I do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-05-30T15:59:16+00:00

    For me I'm only seeing these three? I could use some assistance here.

    which drive is giving you the message? If its "D", then you would select volume 0 and follow the rest of the directions provided

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-05-26T21:13:57+00:00

    For me I'm only seeing these three? I could use some assistance here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments