(1) You may be right the Bootable Media of DiscWizard is Linux-based. It does print to a DOS-like screen just before its GUI appears. Did you make & test one? I forgot to mention it appears not to recognize a Touchpad. Plug in a Mouse for instant recognition. I think you should click the buttons in DiscWizard to make the Bootable Media. Test it.
(2) Your current Windows version is 1709 (OS Build 16299). I see 1803 is poised to come in.
(a) Maybe let 1803 in, especially if it has gone beyond the "awaiting download" of your picture.
(b) Or go here & click "Update Now" for 1809...
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Download Windows 10 - Currently, this is version 1809
An upgrade-install is actually a step better than DISM/SFC for fixing system files. Only a clean install will top it. You may need the clean install owing to odd doings involving your EFI system partition & the loss of your recovery partition (WinRE). I think you converted the later into the former.
But let's see what an upgrade-install will do first.