Hi David
Yep it is the same, this is only the path shown in the SrtTrail.txt file
Give a try and let us know if your issue is fixed or not
Do not hesitate if you have any further questions
Jeff
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
how to fix bootres.dll is corrupt in windows 10
Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi David
Yep it is the same, this is only the path shown in the SrtTrail.txt file
Give a try and let us know if your issue is fixed or not
Do not hesitate if you have any further questions
Jeff
Hi,
I have the same problem, but I found a workaround, select Advanced options and choose "See more options", choose StartUp settings and restart. Once the computer restart, select "Disable drivers signature enforcement".
The computer starts normally now, for one time…
I couldn’t find the driver failing, reinstalled all new version without success.
When I see your solution, I tried it without using a USB flash device, using the command line option from Advanced options.
It was a very bad idea, after that my machine didn't start at all.
Using a USB flash device, I could repair the boot sequence following your method.
It still doesn't work, but now the failing files was displayed (C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\sfvfs02.dll). It's the StarForce Protection driver. I Don't know the game who installed it.
One more reboot with "Disable drivers signature enforcement", update of the StarForce protection and now It work great.
Maybe this can help someone.
Christian
Can you help me please?
I have dvd bootable, is it the same? I have the recovery disk, is it ok?
Is it necessary the same version of win10 installed ( es 1709 and disk 1709, 1803 and disk 1803)?
Thank you in advance
Fernanda
Hello Fernanda,
I tried this solution but didn’t work for me. The only fix for me was clean install from bootable DVD, (USB for me), try to backup your data at first, after clean install. Now it seems everything works fine.
Thank you David,
I tried that solution but didn't work
Me too, I had to made a clean install, now it seems it's working... till next release :-(