how to fix bootres.dll is corrupt in windows 10

Anonymous
2018-05-10T23:11:47+00:00

how to fix bootres.dll is corrupt in windows 10

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-02-27T00:26:32+00:00

    I followed the advice of trying the upcoming build and see, and indeed upgrading from 1803 to 1809 the issue seems fixed. I've been for 8 months on the workaround of "enter recovery, select 7", disabling driver sign. check.

    (Following the major upgrade I am left with another annnoying bug, but I'm opening a new question about it.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-02-11T12:33:45+00:00

    After step leaving display typed in next step and received error code c000000f.

    Still can't fix this issue. 

    (1) It may need the backslash () after the colon (:) of C::  B****CDBoot  C:\windows  /s  S:  /f  UEFI

    Some commands don't actually need it. Hopefully, that is one that does need it & all will work well afterwards.

    (2) Why is there a letter E: on Volume 2? I think it is your Recovery Environment partition which should not normally have a letter. Does ReagentC /Info identify it...?...

    Do a List Part to see the partition numbers...

    DiskPart isn't as information used in the Recovery Environment. It's OK for your partition sizes to be different. I put the label on mine myself. Your Partition number may be different because you've got an extra.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-02-10T22:15:03+00:00

    After step leaving display typed in next step and received error code c000000f.

    Still can't fix this issue. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-01-26T23:21:39+00:00

    Only planet Earth please!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-01-26T09:52:30+00:00

    uuuuuuuu

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments