Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Anonymous
2017-10-19T01:12:10+00:00

Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC.  However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well.  How do you get it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-08-21T14:56:49+00:00

    install this key....nrg8b-vkk3q-cxvcj-9g2xf-6q84j

    u probably will have to activate it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T02:39:34+00:00

    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was released, but its not available at retail, its an OEM bundle because you need to purchase expensive hardware such as XEON processors and other workstation class hardware.

    Its up on MSDN Subscriber Downloads if you have access to that. Gonna try it out on my Z210 this week when I get the chance.

    How do you like Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T03:05:21+00:00

    i really like workstation..it is much quicker and REFS formatting makes file transfer much quicker

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T10:02:14+00:00

    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was released, but its not available at retail, its an OEM bundle because you need to purchase expensive hardware such as XEON processors and other workstation class hardware.

    Its up on MSDN Subscriber Downloads if you have access to that. Gonna try it out on my Z210 this week when I get the chance.

    How do you like Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

    Microsoft problem is, that they focus on bloatware, clouds, virtual reality and such stupid things. I am standing tight on Earth not day-dream on clouds and in real time (not virtual). Instead develop simple, fast and powerful Windows, they develop freaky O/S day-dreaming on clouds in virtual reality.

    -

    Each time, I install Windows 10 from scratch (about 10 minutes) must spent more than 2 hours on clean that from all that trash.

    -

    -

    Thank you Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T14:20:57+00:00

    i really like workstation..it is much quicker and REFS formatting makes file transfer much quicker

    What are you running Win 10 Pro for Workstation on?

    I want to build a high-end workstation for my FOREX trading and run it off of Win 10 Pro for Workstation.

    I was thinking about getting a SuperMicro Workstation or building my own using a Xeon processor and taking advantage of the Resilient File System (ReFS) and Persistent Memory features that are built into that flavor of the OS.

    I know it will be overkill from a system perspective but I really just want to build a reliable fault tolerate workstation so I can have everything running while I travel the globe and just remote in for changes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments