Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Anonymous
2017-10-19T01:12:10+00:00

Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC.  However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well.  How do you get it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-10T22:13:03+00:00

    I can't help you with that.  I am a volunteer user trying to answer questions in the forum.  You have to deal with Microsoft.  I have no idea what you have or haven't done but no one here can help you with a licensing issue.  Only MSFT can do that.

    If you get no money, stop do it. Microsoft is no worth your time.

    You know, I have lot of Microsoft certificate. With Gates and Ballmer sign. In last 35 years I was to be able resolve each problem: hardware and software. I am electronic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-01-10T22:16:05+00:00

    problem fixed..installed key for workstation then kms activation

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-10T22:21:12+00:00

    problem fixed..installed key for workstation then kms activation

    Sure, that 100% works.

    But - don't forget - I spent 200 EUR for a legal version, and I want MY software BACK !!!!!

    ================================================================

    F**k Microsoft !!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-06-12T21:29:14+00:00

    Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC.  However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well.  How do you get it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-06-12T21:31:58+00:00

    123qwert

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments