u can get it with this key...
*****-*****-*****-*****-*****
***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC. However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well. How do you get it?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
u can get it with this key...
*****-*****-*****-*****-*****
***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***
I tried using the workstation key from the product.ini file in a Hyper V windows 10 pro machine and it seemed to accept the product key, but when I look at the system about information, it still says Windows 10 Pro, not Workstation. The last product key it shows as being entered is not the one I got from the product.ini file.
I suspect the issue is that I just created the machine from an ISO without having a separate Windows 10 Pro license for the virtual machine.
Any thoughts?
I can toggle between various professional Windows 10 Editions by changing the Product Key. I made an automated CMD file to do this. I can have Settings open to the Activation page and watch the Edition almost instantly change.
There are several similar editions in product.ini. Is there a chance that you used the Workstation N edition key instead of the standard one? The standard one ends in 2YV77.
The current publicly-released Windows 10 version 1709, build 16299.xxx, does not change the "underlying" Edition that was first installed, just by changing the Product Key. So if you begin with Windows 10 Pro and then switch by Product Key to Pro Workstation, DISM and PowerShell commands will still show "Professional", while winver.exe and Settings App will show the changed Edition of ProfessionalWorkstaton.
I have noticed that the most recent Insider build 17063 performs a more thorough Edition change when you use a Product Key to instantly switch between professional editions. The DISM and PowerShell commands shown above also confirm the changed Edition.
i have a key that ends with 2yv77 but doesn't work
DXG7C-N36C4-C4HTG-X4J3X-2YV77