Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Anonymous
2017-10-19T01:12:10+00:00

Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC.  However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well.  How do you get it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T15:07:29+00:00

    a home built pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-21T18:39:56+00:00

    Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC.  However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well.  How do you get it?

    i want a Windows 10 Pro please

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-01-11T17:56:30+00:00

    How much performance did you see overall?  I have a Xeon processor on a dell PC that is 6 years old and I am considering upgrading it.  I deal with large digital images 1 GB in size regularly.  I also do 3D CAD work.  If you or anyone have any thoughts I would like to hear them. - Thinking about upgrading...

    Xeon(R) E5-2609 0 @ 2.40GHz

    12GB Ram

    2 sockets 

    8 Cores

    8 Logical Processors

    NVIDIA Quadro K4000

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments