Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Anonymous
2017-10-19T01:12:10+00:00

Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC.  However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well.  How do you get it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-30T17:24:55+00:00

    I tried using the workstation key from the product.ini file in a Hyper V windows 10 pro machine and it seemed to accept the product key, but when I look at the system about information, it still says Windows 10 Pro, not Workstation. The last product key it shows as being entered is not the one I got from the product.ini file.

    I suspect the issue is that I just created the machine from an ISO without having a separate Windows 10 Pro license for the virtual machine.

    Any thoughts?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-22T19:07:55+00:00

    u can get it with this key...

    *****-*****-*****-*****-*****

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-17T18:22:37+00:00

    Enter this key

    <removed>

    i also have the first iso of this..it was called windows 10 pro for advanced pc's

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-10-19T04:26:33+00:00

    Thanks for the clarification Don. The official wording I was getting made it sound like it was off limits to existing systems.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments