I have a HP Z840 with a Xeon. That is why I am interested.
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC. However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well. How do you get it?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2017-10-19T01:45:12+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-10-19T01:37:23+00:00 Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was released, but its not available at retail, its an OEM bundle because you need to purchase expensive hardware such as XEON processors and other workstation class hardware.
Its up on MSDN Subscriber Downloads if you have access to that. Gonna try it out on my Z210 this week when I get the chance.
-
Anonymous
2017-10-19T01:32:16+00:00 One post is enough. Delete one.