You have purchased a retail upgrade to Workstations. If your new device has Windows 10 Pro then you can transfer the Workstations upgrade to it. You need to contact the Answer Desk again and insist on the agent escalating the issue to a second level tech or a supervisor. MSFT has the record of the purchase transaction and it is also in your Microsoft Account. That should be everything MSFT needs to know to get you set up again.
Beautiful! It was my idea a week ago. Answer Desk is not to be able to find his own ass wit the both hands!
Everything was not install disk / ISO / serial number is simple fraud. You know I love to reinstall Windows often. This make me pleasure. Fraud Company must to rethink own policy. In people eyes they are still Windows and Office company.
I tell you what I must to do. Sent a register letters to Gates, Nadella, and European Commission.
That would work.
200 EUR is lot of money.