Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Anonymous
2017-10-19T01:12:10+00:00

Windows updated to the latest version yesterday on my PC.  However, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was supposed to be available as well.  How do you get it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-01-11T17:56:30+00:00

    How much performance did you see overall?  I have a Xeon processor on a dell PC that is 6 years old and I am considering upgrading it.  I deal with large digital images 1 GB in size regularly.  I also do 3D CAD work.  If you or anyone have any thoughts I would like to hear them. - Thinking about upgrading...

    Xeon(R) E5-2609 0 @ 2.40GHz

    12GB Ram

    2 sockets 

    8 Cores

    8 Logical Processors

    NVIDIA Quadro K4000

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T10:02:14+00:00

    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was released, but its not available at retail, its an OEM bundle because you need to purchase expensive hardware such as XEON processors and other workstation class hardware.

    Its up on MSDN Subscriber Downloads if you have access to that. Gonna try it out on my Z210 this week when I get the chance.

    How do you like Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

    Microsoft problem is, that they focus on bloatware, clouds, virtual reality and such stupid things. I am standing tight on Earth not day-dream on clouds and in real time (not virtual). Instead develop simple, fast and powerful Windows, they develop freaky O/S day-dreaming on clouds in virtual reality.

    -

    Each time, I install Windows 10 from scratch (about 10 minutes) must spent more than 2 hours on clean that from all that trash.

    -

    -

    Thank you Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-10-01T02:39:34+00:00

    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was released, but its not available at retail, its an OEM bundle because you need to purchase expensive hardware such as XEON processors and other workstation class hardware.

    Its up on MSDN Subscriber Downloads if you have access to that. Gonna try it out on my Z210 this week when I get the chance.

    How do you like Windows 10 Pro for Workstations?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments