Computer freezes when I open task manager.

Anonymous
2017-12-14T13:54:36+00:00

Can any one help me with this.

I got a new computer and every time I open up task manager it causes my computer to run slow then freezes.

If I have any thing running and open task manager this is when the issue starts.

I have windows 10 pro, i7, 20gb ram.

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-18T13:23:15+00:00
    • Are you getting any error messages? No, if I was I wouldnt know because the computer freezes.
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10? Yes, just checked.
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10 PC? Version 1709 OS build 16299.192

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-01-18T13:17:13+00:00

    Hi Cody,

    There are several factors to consider should you encounter freezing issues when opening the Task Manager. The freezing issue might be due to a software conflict. That being said, we'll need more information to properly address your concern. Please answer the following:

    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10 PC? You can find this information by clicking the Start button, type winver, and then press Enter.

    For now, we advise following the steps outlined in this support article. The link has tips on how to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

    We're looking forward to your response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-16T11:36:33+00:00

    Do you have any issue's when you watch videos online? My computer with three tabs and a video going starts to run slow, and I can hear the fan ramp up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-01-16T07:18:07+00:00

    same with me. also an IT professional, and the recent update did exactly that to my high-end workstation :/

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-01-15T17:14:42+00:00

    Yeah, I know. You spend all this money and windows OS (something that is suppose to work) makes it where it doesn't work correctly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments