how to set up alexa app on windows 7

Anonymous
2018-01-13T19:17:38+00:00

how do I set up an app for amazon alexa ? as the grandkids are going ape help me please

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-10-03T16:52:03+00:00

    https://alexa.amazon.com then sign in and fix up your devices.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-10-03T16:50:10+00:00
    1. Jut type in download Alexa for Windows 10 because you can't on windows 7 but you can work it on the computer in the browser  after it downloads setup it up the way you would your android device.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-14T07:39:37+00:00

    I had a heck of a time finding a Windows Alexa site for the app setup. No matter what I clicked on, I was sent to an Android download website.

    https://alexa.amazon.ca/spa/index.html#welcome

    I've had my Echo Dot since Christmas......so far it's just a useless black paperweight.  I see an Amazon-UGW wireless network under "Manage Wireless Networks" but under (Internet Access) "Wireless Network Connections" Amazon Echo is not listed.

    The page that explained the setup kept telling me to go to "places", or press on buttons, that I couldn't find.

    It shouldn't be this hard.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-08-20T11:40:17+00:00

    If you are setting up Alexa on a Windows 7 PC you are NOT using an Echo Device. You are setting it up (or trying to) On a PC !

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-08-20T11:38:09+00:00

    It is a downloadable App for Windows 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments