how to set up alexa app on windows 7

Anonymous
2018-01-13T19:17:38+00:00

how do I set up an app for amazon alexa ? as the grandkids are going ape help me please

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-05T13:17:08+00:00

    Of course it is, but as I said, the uninitiated don't know that and can't read your mind. What part of that didn't you understand. You didn't say anything about Windows. Don't be a tech snob.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. LemP 74,990 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-12-05T03:03:57+00:00

    The original question asked about Windows 7. She asked about Windows 10.

    Installing/configuring an Amazon Echo device from a computer is accomplished through a web site (https://alexa.amazon.com/) and is independent of the computer's operating system.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-12-05T01:54:57+00:00

    Well you can but I've forgotten how I did it. It wasn't complicated though. This is in answer how do you set up Alexa on WIN 7.

    Great non -answer, Tony. Why'd you waste the time?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-12-05T01:51:15+00:00

    What part of the previous response did you not understand?

    The original question asked about Windows 7. She asked about Windows 10. Do you think everyone can read your mind, smartass? You never mentioned Windows in your answer. That's not going to help the uninitiated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-12-01T01:11:52+00:00

    I didn't realise that this was the Microsoft equivalent of Ifan INT. You have a great holiday too although I don't know what Holiday, it must be some heathen part of the world wherever it is that you live !! ANYWAY if the OP has used an app to install it mine is https://alexa.amazon.co.uk/spa/index.html#cards in the browser !!.

    What a welcoming site this is so go !!!! yourself and enjoy your hols !!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments