Hi Ishan Sharma20000,
There could be a number of factors as to why you are experiencing issues with Spatial sound. To help resolve your concern, you have to make sure that that the Exclusive mode, which grants access to third-party tools, is enabled. To do this, follow the steps below:
- On the lower right side of your desktop, right-click the Sound icon.
- Select Playback device.
- Right-click your default Playback device and then choose Properties.
- Select Spatial sound tab.
- Choose Dolby Atmos from the drop-down menu. Click OK.
- Select the Advanced tab. Under Exclusive mode, place a checkmark next to Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device and Give exclusive application priority options. Click OK.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes.
Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.
Thank U for reply, I appreciate ur quick reply but unfortunately it isn't helpful.
1 - In order to open Sounds Dialog Box u have to select Sounds option from notification area.
2 - After opening that Sound tab, went into properties as u can see in screenshot, selected spatial sound but again I m not lucky I can't select that option.
3 - Acc to ur 6th point check boxes which u told me to choose were already selected from start when I installed Win 10.
Again Thanks for reply, if u have any other suggestion I will be pleasured... :)