Spatial sound is not available on this device

Anonymous
2017-10-19T14:01:07+00:00

Hi,

I have a Lenovo 710S-131KB.

Windows 10  64bit

Version 1703

OS Build 15063.674

My problem is that I can't enable the spatial sound "windows sonic". I did not get the dolby atmos for headphones. I only want to enable the windows sonic function.

The option is grey in colour. Hence, I can't select a spatial sound format.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-04T22:14:41+00:00

    Ha the same problem before...

    Try turning off mono audio in ease of access audio settings. as soon as i did this it fixed my problem of not being able to select a spacial sound format. Allowed me to use Dolby atmos or windows sonic. 

    Hopefully this helps someone

    Thanks Bro. It has been solved. Thanks to you sir,you are my lord. Thank you very much. Wish you have a nice day man.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-06-18T10:26:39+00:00

    i do not see an option on the tab it says"off" and when I pull it down it says the same.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-06-03T19:41:48+00:00

    Hey guys, I got an answer from the audio team from Microsoft. They said in the latest Windows Insider Build (Fast Ring) they have a potential fix. I updated and so far so good. Sometimes on start up as before it switches to Stereo or 7.1 but I could always go back to Dolby Atmos for Home Theater.

    If you still have a problem, test the newest Insider Build. I will report back if the error will come back with this version.

    Thank you!!! After trying various suggestions for hours, THIS is the only one that helped!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-05-29T10:57:41+00:00

    Hi,

    I have a Lenovo 710S-131KB.

    Windows 10  64bit

    Version 1703

    OS Build 15063.674

    My problem is that I can't enable the spatial sound "windows sonic". I did not get the dolby atmos for headphones. I only want to enable the windows sonic function.

    The option is grey in colour. Hence, I can't select a spatial sound format.

    Can someone help me please?

    Thanks in advance!

    I THINK I FOUND THE ANWSER!

    Go to settings, then ease of acces, audio and turn of mono audio.

    I hope this works for you guys!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-05-28T01:48:01+00:00

    Spatial sound is not getting enable in my windows 10.Can anyone help me,please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments