Mouse Lag after Windows 10 Update 1709

Anonymous
2017-12-03T02:21:22+00:00

I updated my Dell Laptop today, (using AMD A6) after I update the system, there is a mouse lag on it. I disabled Cortana and also disable the feature of connecting people in the Taskbar, and tried to see if my touchpad driver is up to date, but I still have problems.My PC use Radeon Settings for managing the Video Driver. I tried that I saw on the Internet, but the problem is not solved. Is Anyone face the same problem?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-06-29T18:22:15+00:00

    Bad news, Jackson ... I had another update, and the lag returned. This time when I executed your solution, the lag stayed unlike the last time. I have A6-6310 as well.

    EDIT: I must have done something wrong the first time because after the second time, the lag disappeared. So, your fix still works!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-07-26T06:05:48+00:00

    i have tried so many advice posted but never worked. i have my own way to " solve " the lagging problem especially using wireless display now. what i am doing is to play a video in the background and do other things which i want to do such as internet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-07-31T17:18:40+00:00

    not just dell i have a msi board and i have this issue its pissing me off

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-07-31T23:42:52+00:00

    Bad news, Jackson ... I had another update, and the lag returned. This time when I executed your solution, the lag stayed unlike the last time. I have A6-6310 as well.

    EDIT: I must have done something wrong the first time because after the second time, the lag disappeared. So, your fix still works!

    There are two different options when installing this driver.  If one does not work, try the other.  First time I installed, I did not pay attention to the fact of two options.  When it did not work and I saw your post, I tried again and picked the other option and it worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-08-08T00:31:27+00:00

    Jackson... do we need to remove the amd software and drivers first using the amd uninstall cleaning utility?

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments