No need to go previous build. I also faced this annoying issue. And uninstalled windows 10 update 3 times. Finally i recognize that this problem happened because of amd radeon graphic driver update while windows updates. I rollback radeon driver and issue resolved. No issue to be up to date with windows 10
Mouse Lag after Windows 10 Update 1709
I updated my Dell Laptop today, (using AMD A6) after I update the system, there is a mouse lag on it. I disabled Cortana and also disable the feature of connecting people in the Taskbar, and tried to see if my touchpad driver is up to date, but I still have problems.My PC use Radeon Settings for managing the Video Driver. I tried that I saw on the Internet, but the problem is not solved. Is Anyone face the same problem?
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2018-02-13T10:48:40+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-02-05T12:32:07+00:00 Thank you SO much for posting this! I use my computer to teach online classes and the lag was not allowing me to use my WACOM pen-tablet. So annoying. This worked like a charm. I thought I was the only one having this issue!
Thanks again!
-
Anonymous
2018-01-30T02:07:41+00:00 Yes, thank you! I don't know who you are, but you saved my laptop from a hammer with this fix!!
-
Anonymous
2018-01-30T00:59:26+00:00 Excellent fix Jackson Chris! Thank you. My mouse was back to normal before I even had to restart the computer. My computer updated earlier today, and when it was done, I immediately noticed the lag. I scoured the net and found this thread, followed your instructions, and everything is as right as rain again.
-
Anonymous
2018-01-27T03:31:59+00:00 guys looks like disabling the radeon driver will sometimes cause problems......
It works fine on my laptop but please use the newest solution, it's so much better and more secure