That's right, after I updated Windows on my computer, I experienced the lag again with one of the driver from the link, but the other one still works, I believe it's the driver that takes more space still works in the updated windows. Hope this will help you.
Mouse Lag after Windows 10 Update 1709
I updated my Dell Laptop today, (using AMD A6) after I update the system, there is a mouse lag on it. I disabled Cortana and also disable the feature of connecting people in the Taskbar, and tried to see if my touchpad driver is up to date, but I still have problems.My PC use Radeon Settings for managing the Video Driver. I tried that I saw on the Internet, but the problem is not solved. Is Anyone face the same problem?
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2018-08-08T01:32:34+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-08-08T01:23:05+00:00 Hi there, you don't need to clean the previous version of driver, just go to my link and download the new driver then run it. The old one will be remove automatically when you install the new driver.
-
Anonymous
2018-08-08T00:31:27+00:00 Jackson... do we need to remove the amd software and drivers first using the amd uninstall cleaning utility?
thanks
-
Anonymous
2018-07-31T23:42:52+00:00 Bad news, Jackson ... I had another update, and the lag returned. This time when I executed your solution, the lag stayed unlike the last time. I have A6-6310 as well.
EDIT: I must have done something wrong the first time because after the second time, the lag disappeared. So, your fix still works!
There are two different options when installing this driver. If one does not work, try the other. First time I installed, I did not pay attention to the fact of two options. When it did not work and I saw your post, I tried again and picked the other option and it worked.
-
Anonymous
2018-07-31T17:18:40+00:00 not just dell i have a msi board and i have this issue its pissing me off