I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.
Toshiba flash cards app is preventing shutdown
When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown. I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update. I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-01-26T22:12:19+00:00 Hi Bill,
Have you tried the recommended and suggested troubleshooting provided in this thread? What is the exact error message if you are getting one?
We'll be waiting for your response.
Regards.
-
Anonymous
2018-01-27T03:22:57+00:00 Hi Bill,
Have you tried the recommended and suggested troubleshooting provided in this thread? What is the exact error message if you are getting one?
We'll be waiting for your response.
Regards.
Hi, I asked to cancel the Toshiba function key. when I did this Toshiba gave me the option tore load the the Function key. I did this & and I have not have a problem since.
regards.
-
Anonymous
2018-02-08T01:02:51+00:00 PLEASE CLOSE THIS APP...I DON'T KNOW HOW & IT;S PREVENTING ME FROM CLOSING MY COMPUTER..THANK YOU
-
Anonymous
2018-02-16T00:51:58+00:00 So how do I close down Flash Card app to enable me to shut down Laptop?