Toshiba flash cards app is preventing shutdown

Anonymous
2017-12-19T10:57:58+00:00

When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown.  I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update.  I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-12-25T18:01:11+00:00

I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-02T04:29:01+00:00

    When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown.  I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update.  I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!

    I fail to see how this is helping!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-01-03T01:01:49+00:00

    I have the same question

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-01-04T01:18:32+00:00

    Thank you for getting back to us and confirming that PATRICIAPOOL1's advise resolved your concern. We marked his post as the answer to this thread so that anyone who's experiencing the same issue can find this solution. Feel free in creating a new thread if you get to face any more concerns.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-01-04T01:22:23+00:00

    Hi,

    For us to focus, let's try troubleshooting the flashcards app that is preventing you from shutting down. We'd like to confirm if you've uninstalled the function key suggested by opsore61 on the post above.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments