Toshiba flash cards app is preventing shutdown

Anonymous
2017-12-19T10:57:58+00:00

When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown.  I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update.  I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-12-25T18:01:11+00:00

I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-08-14T17:24:47+00:00

    ? that means I don't understand. I also can't us any of my app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-06-18T01:05:17+00:00

    Hi gordonprischmann,

    I just would like to know if have you tried the suggested steps posted on this thread? Because if so, I would suggest to have this checked if are you getting the same error on other user profiles for further troubleshooting and isolation.

    Please feel free to reply to me for further assistance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-06-17T01:40:17+00:00

    flash card setting pops up . how do I remove this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-05-24T00:50:49+00:00

    When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown.  I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update.  I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!

    [Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

    Follow this link https://support.toshiba.com/support/driversResults?freeText=3621449&osId=26 and download the Toshiba function key driver version 1.1.15.4 for Windows 10.  After installation is completed, the problem will be gone.  Lots of people had the same problem, and solved it successfully.  Cheers !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments