I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.
Toshiba flash cards app is preventing shutdown
When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown. I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update. I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2017-12-23T15:19:41+00:00 Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately, Flash cards did not appear in the list so I was unable to follow your instructions.
-
Anonymous
2017-12-23T15:18:39+00:00 Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately, Flash cards did not appear in the list, so I was unable to follow your instructions.
-
Anonymous
2017-12-22T08:54:31+00:00 Toshiba Flashcards not in Startup
-
Anonymous
2017-12-19T12:38:16+00:00 Hi,
This might be occur if the app is enable on startup. If you've uninstalled it but the issue is persisting, try removing it from startup. Follow the steps below:
- On the search box, type msconfig the hit Enter.
- Click the Startup tab.
- Find the Toshiba Flashcards from the list then tick the checkbox next to it.
- Click OK then restart your computer.
Let us know the outcome so we can provide further assistance.