I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.
Toshiba flash cards app is preventing shutdown
When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown. I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update. I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2017-12-25T10:59:12+00:00 Sorry for the delayed response. If Toshiba Flashcards is not in the list, try looking for the Toshiba Function Key Main from Startup and disable it. If the issue still persists, you can check the answer of sdmike1974 in this thread that was found helpful in resolving similar issue.
Keep us in the loop with the result.
-
Anonymous
2017-12-24T03:30:35+00:00 not there either
-
Anonymous
2017-12-24T03:29:48+00:00 Please reply to me at ******@aol.com or I might not see it.
Tried the above w/o success. Only thing listed was to see Windows 10 Control Panel.
Will try that
-
Anonymous
2017-12-23T17:57:04+00:00 How do I turn off the Toshiba Flash App ? It came with the last update and appears when I shut down?