Toshiba flash cards app is preventing shutdown

Anonymous
2017-12-19T10:57:58+00:00

When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown.  I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update.  I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-12-25T18:01:11+00:00

I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-01T12:42:43+00:00

    Hi,

    Following up with the prevented shut down of your device. Are you still experiencing this or is it already resolved?

    I'm sorry, I've got confused with who told me what, but thanks to all, the problem is now solved by uninstalling Toshiba Function Key.

    Thank you, and a very Happy New Year to all!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-31T19:31:34+00:00

    I did the same, deleted it, and it worked just fine  :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-31T18:24:39+00:00

    Hi,

    Following up with the prevented shut down of your device. Are you still experiencing this or is it already resolved?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-28T13:07:46+00:00

    I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.

    Ok,thank you, I will try that!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments