I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.
Toshiba flash cards app is preventing shutdown
When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown. I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update. I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!
[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2018-01-25T09:27:40+00:00 Toshiba flash cards prevents me from shutting down how do I fix this?
-
Anonymous
2018-01-19T23:12:40+00:00 Hi Jonny,
Based on the details you have provided, there are a lot of possible factors for this matter to occur. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:
- Have you tried the suggested resolution from this thread?
- Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?
- Were there any error messages? If there is, what is the exact error message?
- What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
We'll be waiting for your response.
Regards.
-
Anonymous
2018-01-19T16:52:36+00:00 Toshiba Flash Cards prevent me from closing down my computer. How do I rectify this problem?
-
Anonymous
2018-01-04T01:26:07+00:00 Hi Henry,
For us to verify, have you tried the advice of opsore61 by uninstalling the function key? Let us know how it went.