Toshiba flash cards app is preventing shutdown

Anonymous
2017-12-19T10:57:58+00:00

When closing down my laptop the following message pops up...Toshiba flashcards app is preventing shutdown.  I have never seen this before various "new" items were downloaded in an automatic update.  I uninstalled it in programmes, but it still keeps popping up...help!

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-12-25T18:01:11+00:00

I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-08-25T05:10:18+00:00

    To all responders to my problem.  I installed t latest function driver and the problem has gone.  Thanks Again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-08-21T06:16:45+00:00

    I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.

    how do I remove the Toshiba function key

    You don't need to remove the Toshiba function key.  Follow this link https://support.toshiba.com/support/driversResults?freeText=3621449&osId=26 and download the Toshiba function key driver version 1.1.15.4 for Windows 10.  After installation is completed, the problem will be gone.  Lots of people had the same problem, and solved it successfully.  Cheers !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-08-21T01:38:29+00:00

    I had to uninstall the Toshiba Function Key and it worked.

    how do I remove the Toshiba function key

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-08-14T17:27:49+00:00

    ? that means I don't understand. I also can't us any of my app.

    The problem has been resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments