whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I am having Lumia 640 Dual with Windows 8.1.
I could not install WhatsApp latest version or even beta version from store.
It always stucks at “setting up whatsapp please wait” after phone verification
Really frustrating.
So far I tried
Any help is really appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
Hello,
This could be app specific. You can try downloading other application on your Lumia 640. If you've successfully installed other application but still unable to install Whatsapp, the best way to address this is by contacting the developer of the app.
Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.
Sorry. I have the same problems and I've failed.
plse help
Same issue
Plz use vpn than try to install WhatsApp it might fix your problem