whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I am having Lumia 640 Dual with Windows 8.1.
I could not install WhatsApp latest version or even beta version from store.
It always stucks at “setting up whatsapp please wait” after phone verification
Really frustrating.
So far I tried
Any help is really appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
That problem is solved by adding contacts to the phone. Regards
What a champ! Thanks😜
Good job but something p
Thanks alot. U brought smile to my face. I was pissed off.
An absolute brilliant solution...was hunting solution from last 2 hours..and this one stop solution resolved my issue in 1 minute..