whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I am having Lumia 640 Dual with Windows 8.1.
I could not install WhatsApp latest version or even beta version from store.
It always stucks at “setting up whatsapp please wait” after phone verification
Really frustrating.
So far I tried
Any help is really appreciated.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
whatsap instoll
Whatsapp ended support for all Windows Mobile phones on 31.12.2019. You cannot download or install Whatsapp on any Windows phone any more.
Same Issue here
Hi @nelsonfagundez you are so cool it's so simple, but effectively solved my problem THanks a bunch...
however, why this solution comes up from users like you instead Microsoft team itself that's what being my concern, so late response from Microsoft team :(
And one sad thing is too late I've tried once from many option to solve the problem which actually my last I could do although I really didn't want it was setting up WhatsApp without restoring back up, this, before I found your solution.
by then, when applied ur solution, too late for me of all history chats have gone due to doing set up without restoring back up, said that if not restoring from onedrive back up there's no any chance you could restore it back in the future :( :( I would blame Microsoft for this because I've been searching 5 days before come up from yours and actually my people already got full contacts, how come I would think about adding by only just 1 contact moreover it's manually dude, what the??? but it helps!! so weird man!
Once again, thanks @nelsonfagundez
Manually. Only a name and number. Save and Done
Hei, as you said adding contact, eventually , I did that with my new simcard number phone and it did works!
However, was used with a new simcard number phone while actually my main purpose is using my old simcard number phone that installed on my old previous windows phone to my new windows phone.
The result is coming soon, I have been trying that up to now, will let know soon the result. Glad to have a progress!