Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067

Anonymous
2017-12-20T15:35:48+00:00

Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

cosa posso fare?

Grazie

I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

what should I do?

Thanks

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-08-01T09:40:10+00:00

    Open Start, type: CMD

    Right click CMD

    Click Run as administrator

    At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs /dlv

    Hit Enter

    A dialog will pop up, take a screenshot of it then post in a reply here.

    Learn how to post screenshots:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-08-18T13:33:55+00:00

    ¿Tu Windows 10 Home está activada?

    Ingresa esta clave y luego reinicia.

    YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7

    luego intente ingresar su clave Windows 10 Pro.

     no me funciona, intente y nada sigue el mismo error

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-08-27T16:56:54+00:00

    Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

    cosa posso fare?

    Grazie

    I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

    what should I do?

    Thanks

    0x803fa067

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-08-27T16:57:45+00:00

    Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"

    cosa posso fare?

    Grazie

    I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"

    what should I do?

    Thanks

    0x803fa067

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-08-27T17:07:25+00:00

    thanks mrs

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments