gunnubwo
Windows Home to Pro error 0x803fa067
Vorrei inserire il product key di Windows 10 pro ma mi da il seguente errore: "0xc004f050" allora ho provato con la chiave generica di Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" ma mi riporta il seguente errore "0x803fa067"
cosa posso fare?
Grazie
I would like to insert the product key of Windows 10 pro but gives me the following error: "0xc004f050" then I tried with the generic key of Windows Pro "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" but it brings me the following error "0x803fa067"
what should I do?
Thanks
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2018-04-20T12:04:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-05-05T10:14:58+00:00 The solution is to disconnect from the internet completely, change your product key to "VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T" as suggested. The upgrade to Windows 10 Pro will complete.
After completion, reboot, change the key again to the real Windows 10 Pro key.
-
Anonymous
2018-05-09T12:30:52+00:00 Hi, I have received this,
-
Anonymous
2018-05-10T20:22:26+00:00 Open Start, type: CMD
Right click CMD
Click Run as administrator
At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs /dlv
Hit Enter
A dialog will pop up, take a screenshot of it then post in a reply here.
Learn how to post screenshots:
-
Anonymous
2018-05-22T18:29:05+00:00 YES! amazing! why would i think of that?
after spending hours trying to upgrade to Pro unsuccessfully, it finally worked like a charm when i turned off WiFi before pressing begin.
Thank You!